International activewear brand Under Armour and Tezenis, the Italian lingerie and homewear brand have opened their first stores in Lviv in Forum Lviv shopping centre.
The Under Armour brand, known for its apparel, shoes & accessories designed for sports & fitness, is represented with a 350- sq.m store on the Ground Floor of the shopping centre gallery.
The Tezenis brand offers collections of underwear and homewear for men, women and children in the spirit of the latest fashion trends. The store in Forum Lviv is located on the Ground floor of the SC gallery.
To reinforce the positioning of the FORUM LVIV shopping centre as a key fashion destination and the meeting place in Lviv offering a wide variety of national and international brands, the shopping centre’s brands offer has been reconsidered and complemented with new reputable brands.
Other store changes in the shopping centre include:
– Larger format of the MiStore store (over 230 sq.m.)
– Attico shoes store (Rifellini store reconcept, 220 sq.m.)
– PROSTOR – beauty and care store in the drogerie segment (over 210 sq.m.)
– Lingerie store She Loves It (110 sq.m.)
– Lingerie store Anabel Arto (about 74 sq.m.)
– ISEI Beauty Store Network – multi- brand beauty, health and home care stores (about 40 sq.m.)
The latest deals make a perfect addition to the shopping centre brands portfolio, further enriching the offer for the Lviv citizens.