Dear Forum Lviv visitors,
For your safety, during special legal martial law status on the territory of Lviv City, the territory of the underground parking of Forum Lviv Shopping Centre is used as a temporary and simplest form of the shelter for the population.
When receiving information by any official means of notification and communication, including a Shopping Centre announcement, about a threat or the occurrence of emergency situations, visitors who are in the Shopping Centre are obliged to follow the following recommendations:
1. IN CASE OF«AIR RAID SIRENS» SIGNAL
1.1. Forum Lviv Shopping Centre temporarily suspends its operation.
1.2. Visitors should:
1.3. Access to the temporary and simplest form of the shelter is available on a daily basis and around the clock during the air raid sirens. Entrance is done from Tsekhova, Pid Dubom, and Dzherelna streets.
1.4. Only pedestrians can access the temporary and simplest form of the shelter.
1.5. The premises of the parking can be used as a temporary and simplest form of the shelter for the population only during the period of the greatest danger and subject to strict compliance with the rules of conduct by visitors.
2. IN CASE OF "CHEMICAL THREAT"SIGNAL
2.1. Forum Lviv Shopping Centre temporarily suspends its operation.
2.2. Visitors should:
3. IN CASE OF«RADIATION HAZARD» SIGNAL
3.1. Forum Lviv Shopping Center temporarily suspends its operation.
3.2. Visitors should:
3.3. Access to the temporary and simplest form of the shelter is available on a daily basis and around the clock during the radiation hazard. Entrance is done from Tsekhova, Pid Dubom, and Dzherelna streets.
3.4. Only pedestrians can access the temporary and simplest form of the shelter.
3.5. The premises of the parking can be used as a temporary and simplest form of the shelter for the population only during the period of the greatest danger and subject to strict compliance with the rules of conduct by visitors.
The operation of the SC can be resumed on the condition of receiving the signal "AIR SIREN ALL CLEAR", "CHEMICAL THREAT ALL CLEAR", "RADIATION HAZARD ALL CLEAR" from the Department of Civil Protection of the Lviv Regional Military Administration by official sources and on the condition that the territory on which the SC is located does not fall into the zone chemical pollution and the decision is taken on the basis of the general situation that has developed in the territory of Lviv city.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe!
Shopping center Forum Lviv strives to give you a pleasant shopping experience. In order for us to always feel comfortable in our center, please respect these rules. The following provisions apply throughout the Forum Lviv shopping center, including the shopping center and the park area outside it.
1. Accommodation of alcoholic beverages, food not purchased at the Center, as well as smoking at the Center is prohibited. Smoking is allowed only on the streets in designated areas.
2. Begging, trade from trays and unnecessary stays are not allowed.
3. Sale of goods, commercial video and photo shooting, performances and events are not allowed without the prior written permission of the Management of the Companies.
4. For distribution of advertising materials, placement of posters, description of clients, etc. written permission of the Management Company is required.
5. Bicycles and motorcycles are not allowed in the mall. The issue of scooters, roller skates, skateboards and gyroscooters is not allowed for safety reasons.
6. Dogs should be on a leash, any excrement should be negatively removed by dog owners themselves.
7. Permission is allowed only on benches, not on the floor and stairs.
8. Intentional contamination, damage or improper use of facilities, including common common areas and toilets, sanitary space, etc.
9. Transfer upon request of the Management Company or its authorized persons to leave the Center may award liability for violation of property rights.
10. The reporting of our appraisers to third parties should not be intrusive and should not create irregularities in violation of property rights.
11. Visitors who are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances may be removed from the territory of the shopping center if their behavior informs public order and threatens due to danger in another person or property located in the shopping center.
12. It is prohibited to bring weapons, explosions and hazardous materials that may endanger the life and health of other users / staff in the shopping center.
In accordance with the instructions of the Cabinet of Ministers and the Lviv City Council to combat the outbreak of COVID-19, we inform:
1. Entry and stay in the mall only in protective masks or respirators
2. Movement of a group of persons in the amount of not more than two persons
3. Persons under the age of 14 are accompanied only by their parents
4. Available stations for hand disinfection with antiseptic
5. At the same time it is allowed to stay 1 person per 10 m2
6. Moving according to the applied marking
7. Keeping a SAFE DISTANCE
8. Waiting in line at designated SAFE PLACES FOR WAITING
9. There are rules for the use of elevators / escalators / travelators
10. Use of recreation areas according to the SAFE SPACE marking
11. Observance of hygiene rules and requirements of the Ministry of Health
* regarding exceptions to the rules and other detailed information, please refer to the current regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and decisions of the Lviv City Council