Dear Forum Lviv visitors,
For your safety, during special legal martial law status on the territory of Lviv City the territory of parking of Forum Lviv Shopping Centre is used as the temporary and simplest form of the shelter for the population.
During the air raid sirens:
- Forum Lviv Shopping Centre temporarily suspends its operation.
- visitors and employees of the shopping centre are evacuated to the temporary and simplest form of the shelter in the SC underground parking. Also, you can use another shelter outside the shopping centre (link to the list of shelters).
- access to the temporary and simplest form of the shelter is available on a daily basis and around the clock during the air raid sirens. Entrance is done from Tsekhova, Pid Dubom and Dzherelna streets.
- only pedestrians can access the temporary and simplest form of the shelter.
While in the premises, please strictly follow the instructions of the staff and follow the rules of hygiene when using the available (limited) infrastructure.
Please note that:
- The premises of the parking are not equipped with and are not certified as the shelter;
- the premises of the parking are not equipped with food supplies, food storage containers, hygiene products, containers with drinking water, seating (lying down) space, a sufficient amount of means for the provision of primary health care, as well as a sufficient number of toilets and personnel necessary for the evacuation of the population;
- The parking space is not provided with natural ventilation and forced ventilation will not be able to work when the power supply to the shopping centre has been stopped.
Given the above, the premises of the parking can be used as a temporary and simplest form of the shelter for the population only for the period of greatest danger and subject to strict compliance with the rules of conduct by visitors.
Please note that you can use the nearest shelter outside the shopping centre (link to the list of shelters).
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe!